WELCOME TO HACKENSACK JR. SOCCER ASSOCIATION
Please check back for Spring training registration
As we have said in the trophy ceremonies there are so many people that have contributed so much time to make our soccer program successful.
It was a pleasure working with you all this season thank you for all your time and hard work to make this season such a success. Looking forward to next season.
A special thank you to Hackensack DPW for the upkeep of the fields and always lining the fields for us.
To the Recreation center Pat Ruggiero, Steve Savage, Bill Monarque, thank you for all your help & support this season.
Ronnie Hellpap thank you for taking care of the concession stand and stocking it for me every week.
Dave & Heather Coleman
Gus & Liz Sauane
Bryan Lucky Heard
Sharon A Allen,
thank you for all your time and cooperation during the season.
It was a pleasure having you coach and We look forward to many seasons together.
It truly takes a village to make it work and we are so grateful for our village. See you all in the spring.
Enjoy the holidays.
Dear Coaches, Parents and Friends:
When you head out to the facility this year, you will be entering a
SPORTSMANSHIP ZONE for youth sports. A SPORTSMANSHIP ZONE is
designed or set apart for your child athlete. The purpose of a SPORTSMANSHIP
ZONE is to create a stress-free, instructional, non-competitive or less-competitive
sports environment (where every child can feel safe, accepted and loved. A place
where every child can learn new things WITHOUT FEAR). We need your help to
create an atmosphere that is positive, fun supportive, teaches, and encourages
sportsmanship for all players.
Please join and become a
Sportsmanship Zone Spectator by following the Sportsmanship Pledge:
1. I will support and encourage my game officials. Most of them are
young and impressionable just like my player.
2. I will allow my coach to coach my child by providing
encouragement and reinforcement. I will leave team instruction
and directions to my child’s coach.
3. I will help encourage my player to keep the Sportsmanship Zone
clean by picking up and throwing away litter.
4. I will support Sportsmanship Zones as drug, tobacco, and alcohol
5. I will communicate with site supervisors or league directors if I
have questions or concerns.
6. I will positively support my player. I will display good
7. I will hug, hi-five and celebrate my child for who they are.
8. I will laugh, smile and have fun. I will cheer using positive
reinforcement for everyone.
9. I will be involved in my child’s youth sport experience.
10. I will remember that these are just kids, and it’s only a game.
The outcome of the “child” is more important than the outcome of the game.