The Registration "Co-ed fall soccer 2014-2015" is not currently available.
This Registration closed on 08/25/2014, 8:06pm EDT (EDT).
All age groups are now full. Look for an email to follow with updates
Looking forward to seeing you all on the soccer field.
WELCOME TO HACKENSACK JR. SOCCER ASSOCIATION
Dear Coaches, Parents and Friends:
When you head out to the facility this year, you will be entering a
SPORTSMANSHIP ZONE for youth sports. A SPORTSMANSHIP ZONE is
designed or set apart for your child athlete. The purpose of a SPORTSMANSHIP
ZONE is to create a stress-free, instructional, non-competitive or less-competitive
sports environment (where every child can feel safe, accepted and loved. A place
where every child can learn new things WITHOUT FEAR). We need your help to
create an atmosphere that is positive, fun supportive, teaches, and encourages
sportsmanship for all players.
Please join and become a
Sportsmanship Zone Spectator by following the Sportsmanship Pledge:
1. I will support and encourage my game officials. Most of them are
young and impressionable just like my player.
2. I will allow my coach to coach my child by providing
encouragement and reinforcement. I will leave team instruction
and directions to my child’s coach.
3. I will help encourage my player to keep the Sportsmanship Zone
clean by picking up and throwing away litter.
4. I will support Sportsmanship Zones as drug, tobacco, and alcohol
5. I will communicate with site supervisors or league directors if I
have questions or concerns.
6. I will positively support my player. I will display good
7. I will hug, hi-five and celebrate my child for who they are.
8. I will laugh, smile and have fun. I will cheer using positive
reinforcement for everyone.
9. I will be involved in my child’s youth sport experience.
10. I will remember that these are just kids, and it’s only a game.
The outcome of the “child” is more important than the outcome of the game.